[转帖] EE必读 | 什么是个人陈述?

[复制链接]
闲庭漫步 发表于 2017-7-23 07:49:54 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 闲庭漫步 于 2017-7-23 07:55 编辑

EE必读 | 什么是个人陈述?2017-07-22 保研论坛
点击
保研论坛
了解更多保研资讯

个人陈述是申请研究生时由申请人撰写的一篇关于自己的漫谈体文章,学校主要通过个人陈述来了解学生的学术背景、研究规划和职业目标。一份得体的个人陈述有可能帮助你从众多申请者中脱颖而出。在某些学校,个人陈述已经代替了面试,作为评价学生的重要依据。因此,个人陈述在整个申请材料的准备中占有举足轻重的地位,也有必要引起大家的重视。

请输入标题     bcdef
个人陈述应当包含以下内容:
① 申请者的学术或专业兴趣及背景;
② 计划研究的方向;
③ 未来的职业目标。
请输入标题     abcdefg

个人陈述应当结构清晰,主线明确,衔接紧密,便于理解。应当紧扣所要申请的专业所需要的素养和能力,避免“独特个性”和“盲目煽情”。在个人陈述中,要着力突出自己在学习、科研方面的优势和继续攻读研究生的能力和信心。个人陈述的目的是让招生老师了解你选择该专业的明确和强烈的动机,同时具备充分的条件以完成该专业的学习。同时也要表现出自己的综合素质,但对于学生工作、文体活动、兴趣爱好等,则应当点到即止。如果大段篇幅写一些不相关的个性、爱好,就失去了个人陈述的重点。另外,个人陈述要做到实事求是,真实展现自己的各方面情况,表明自己真实的想法。

在此,我们给出一篇中文个人陈述和一篇英文个人陈述范文,以供参考。

模板
个人陈述

尊敬的教授:
您好!感谢您在百忙之中抽空阅读我的自荐材料!我是来自XX大学XX学院的大三本科生——XXX,非常希望能推免到清华大学,成为经管院的金融专业硕士研究生。下面,我对自己的情况和能力进行如下三个方面的评估。
第一,专业知识方面。三年来我成绩优异,获得了“国家奖学金”和多次校级学业奖学金等奖励,具备良好的学习能力。在校期间我系统地学习了保险、会计和金融学的相关知识,包括理论的XX学等,实用性较强的XX课程等。另外,作为双语实验班的学生,我具有较好的英语听说读写译能力(四级xxx,六级xxx,IELTS xx),积极参加大学生英语竞赛,在外教教授的公共演讲(public speech)课上还拿到了96分的最高分。在整个专业60人中我名列第一,并获得校级“三好学生”、“优秀学生干部”、“优秀共青团员”等荣誉称号。
第二,生活实践方面。我勇于尝试突破,不断锻炼自己的创新能力和团队协作能力。大一时,我便和同学一起尝试带领20人的早读团队,整整一学期每天早起互相鼓励,这不仅锻炼了我的团队领导能力,也认识了一群优秀的朋友。在各门课程的小组presentation中,我也积极参与团队协作,经常担任主讲人。大二上学期在FA1课程上,我们利用实证方法运用公司数据验证《管理世界》上一篇论文结论的小组展示获得了老师的赞许,我也因此获得了该课程98分的高分。此外,三年来的核心班委工作和党支部支委的学生工作更是提高了我的沟通协调能力。骑行,露营,去台湾进行交流,开阔了我的视野;暑假支教与孩子们的接触,让我抛开浮躁和功利,用赤子之心专注沉静地做事;做志愿者资助贫困地区的孩子,给了我给大于得的快乐。如果说严谨的学习态度给了我踏实,那么丰富的生命体验则给了我活泼。
第三,科研及职业规划方面。我具备一定的科研潜力,对未来的职业发展也有一定的探索和规划。从本科生科研立项的尝试,到后来在“乡邻温江”平日化社会实践中获科研立项项目,到现在“挑战杯”团队作品省赛答辩,我的思维能力和科研水平也不断提高。此外,我还选修《本科生科研竞赛指导》课程,系统地学习锻炼更严谨的学术思维。这一阶段的学习使我了解了科学研究的特点和方法,具备了基础的科研技能,让我坚信自己一定能在研究生阶段有更加优异的表现。同时,我还考取了会计从业资格证和保险经纪人资格证,并在暑期参加幸福人寿四川分公司的实习。本学期台湾老师的授课更让我深深感受到经济的魅力和系统扎实学习金融知识的必要性。这些经历让我一次次加深了对于经济的认识与喜爱,明确了自己进行深造,继续从事经济学研究的目标。
XX大学三年来的培养,使我能够接触到交叉的学科知识,有了一定的国际化视角,培养了良好的学习能力和创新意识。研究生阶段,我诚挚希望能够成为经管学院的学生。我一定用勤奋和坚韧尽快完成本科生到研究生的蜕变,充分利用贵院广泛的国际联系、优质的讲座论坛资源和强大的校友资源,夯实金融理论知识,锻炼培养实务能力和国际视野,真正成长为熟悉国内外金融实务的高层次应用型金融专业人才!
无论贵学院是否接收我,都向您致以我最真挚的谢意和祝福!

模板
Self-Introduction
For years before I went to college, I have been trying to find something that I would be willing to spend every single day on simply because I want to. When I was still a freshman at XX University, I accepted the accelerated science program, and my enthusiasm for knowledge kept me up at night and got me out of bed early in the morning. At that time, I thought I could be a scientist or an engineer. I was privileged to finish my study in science and then choose any kind of study as my major in the summer of 201X, and that few months were filled with doubts and uncertainties, for I find myself interested at everything, or nothing. Occasionally , a lecture given by Prof.XX impressed me so much that I decided to sit in on several courses including macro and micro economics as well as monetary banking. Later as I gained basic knowledge of economics and finance, I realized the most exciting things in them is the branch closely linked with mathematics. To lay a solid foundation for mathematics, I was determined to study applied mathematics for the rest of the undergraduate period, and now, as a math major applying a program of master in finance, I want to pursue my dream in a business school that different from the rest of those in mainland China, yes, PHBS.
If asked to describe myself in the briefest way, I’d say, I’m a liberal arts student from the group of science majors. I spent almost the whole undergraduate years learning science subjects, but I had never neglected the study of literature and language. I take it as a creed that the undergraduate education should be more general than it is, and that university students should try to get their feet wet to learn different knowledge and meet different people as well as their points of view. And it is through the process of learning different subjects and contacting with so many others that I ultimately find it a good fit to deal with people rather than study on some abstract mathematical terms or doing research in the laboratory.
Majoring in applied mathematics, I currently rank within the top three among 61 peers in the department. Given that my first year GPA was only mediocre, the progress I’ve made is truly remarkable. More importantly, my study in this field goes beyond the knowledge covered in class and too often I find myself excited at the intersection of mathematics(especially statistics) and finance, which I regard as double focus of my interests and explore its interface with peripheral areas, such as physics, sociology, phycology, etc.
My integrative competence lies not only in the fact that I’ve taken so many courses. So far, I have been awarded as the merit student of XX University thrice and received the National Encouragement Scholarship in 201X, Renmin Scholarship in 201X. Besides, I won 2nd prize for the Physics Contest for College Students in 201X, and 3rd prize for Mathematic Contest for College students in 201X, and the 1st prize for the National English Contests for College Students thrice in a row.
My personal objective is to attain a master in finance and to become an expert in this field so as to contribute to the development of the Chinese economy. I’d highly appreciate your favorable consideration on my application, and it is my cherished dream that some day, when asked to describe myself in the briefest way, I can proudly say: I am a Master of finance from PHBS.

本文节选自《保研一本通》

评分

查看全部评分

16杰杰 发表于 2017-7-23 19:28:28 | 显示全部楼层
收藏了,谢谢分享

评分

查看全部评分

16创+苏-飞飞 发表于 2017-7-23 22:04:10 | 显示全部楼层
收藏了,谢谢分享

评分

查看全部评分

楼主| 闲庭漫步 发表于 2017-7-24 07:37:05 | 显示全部楼层
16杰杰 发表于 2017-7-23 19:28
收藏了,谢谢分享

别客气哈!
 楼主| 闲庭漫步 发表于 2017-7-24 07:37:35 | 显示全部楼层

别客气哈!
庄生化蝶 发表于 2017-7-24 08:21:56 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享,楼主好人!

评分

查看全部评分

yangjinming 发表于 2017-7-24 13:59:20 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享~··

评分

查看全部评分

楼主| 闲庭漫步 发表于 2017-7-24 15:20:09 | 显示全部楼层
庄生化蝶 发表于 2017-7-24 08:21
谢谢分享,楼主好人!

呵呵,科学家都是好人哈!
 楼主| 闲庭漫步 发表于 2017-7-24 15:21:23 | 显示全部楼层
16杰杰 发表于 2017-7-25 19:52:39 | 显示全部楼层
您的帖子已被中科大家长论坛微信平台采用,谢谢!

评分

查看全部评分

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入论坛

本版积分规则

渝ICP备19009968号|公安备案号50010502000023|手机版|中科大家长网

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 18:10 , Processed in 0.166852 second(s), 20 queries .